Saturday 24 January 2015

Tree trimming day and gnome photo

I was tree trimming  today along the side of the path leading to the shed (I will post some pictures later to put this into context), It was a cold but sunny afternoon. I took out my trusty electric chain saw for the first time this year;  which worked first time and then died after fifteen minutes. No amount of removing and replacing the chain helped.  I carried on with hand saws and an axe, which is slower but probably safer. I may retire the chain saw and purchase a new reciprocating saw to finish the job. Your views are as always appreciated,




On a lighter note here is a photo I took some time back, not all mine but in a garden centre. I don't know why gnomes get grumpy. Perhaps mine are irritated because they keep getting knocked over. Just ignore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment