Monday 26 January 2015

To have a happy marriage ........

A  Frenchman told me (roughly translated)  "To have a happy marriage go in the garden." 

There was a fine drizzle this morning but just cloud this afternoon. I took the scorpion saw back to B and Q for a refund (they are usually good at that sort of thing), so it's option C from yesterday.

I then  took out an old shreader from storage and managed one bag before it also packed up. So the branches sadly are for recycling at the tip and the  shreader as well. I guess a powerful enough shreader may be too big a commitment  for a small garden like mine to replace at the moment. 

I managed one trip taking branches for recycling.. Nice dinner at the Bent Arms this evening with V, J  and R.

Another day tomorrow
Steve



A few of the many branches to clear, at the side of the house. Also showing, the new fence, the frame for the polytunnel and the trunk of the apple tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment